For Christmas you guys get a present. The present is a song.

The twelve days of pokemas What the pokemon world has given to me
Spoiler
Show

On the first day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me a Timid Ralts.

On the second day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me tons of les yay

On the third day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me A Paras for nightmare fuel

On the fourth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A run with only three deaths
On the third day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me A Paras for nightmare fuel

On the fifth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A Swampert tanking crit selfdestruct.
On the fourth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A run with only three deaths

On the sixth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A Wailord for HSOWA jokes
On the fifth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A Swampert tanking crit selfdestruct.

On the seventh day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A box full of reserves
On the sixth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A Wailord for HSOWA jokes

On the eighth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me A region without grass gyms
On the seventh day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me. A box full of reserves

On the ninth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me Plenty of snark bait
On the eighth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me A region without grass gyms

On the tenth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me A dragon type.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me No That ones bosses

On the twelfth day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me Plenty of readers
On the eleventh day of Christmas the pokemon world gave to me No That ones bosses

Tell me what you guys think of the song.