Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessMermaid View Post
Oooh, there's a lot of stuff here.

OK, I have a question. The creatures in this list were originally WotC (or TSR) creations, but then were converted to 3.5 by the good folks over at EN World? That's what I understood, but I could be wrong. And if I'm right, do I put them in homebrew or official? Perhaps I could make a separate table for them. Hmm....
I thought you might like that site. A new catagory called Conversion to 3.5 might be useful. They are homebrews but based on original WotC creations. That's why they are conversions rather than straight homebrews.

I take the time to plug my all-time favorite 3.5 3rd party product.
The "Tome of Horrors" was the officially licensed product produced by Sword and Sorcery (an imprint of White Wolf) and it contains the 3.5 version of WotC creatures that didn't make into the monster manuals. The best thing is that "Tome of Horrors" is almost entirely open content (not the artworks for example) so you can post that material too. Since that was written, a revised for 3.5 version came out but it is only available as a pdf file. It was too big to reprint. Two subsequent books were published, namely "Tome of Horrors II" and "Tome of Horrors III" and likewise are mostly open content. The most recent incarnation is the massive Pathfinder edition of the "The Tome of Horrors" which updates all 3 of the previous versions in one book. 851 monsters in one volume!

Debby