View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Outside XXVIII

1. - Top - End - #466
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Outside XXVIII

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Library of Alexandria]

Wolf-Valaira is as real as the ground Zero is standing on (and the ground is very real, by the way). Additionally, that scroll is exactly what the other Valaira thinks she requires if she ever wants to leave this horrible place. Only a dastardly, warped man could dream up this choice that Zero is now faced with. Does he kill one Valaira to save the other? Does he save one Valaira and leave the other trapped here?

"It is a terrible trick they've played on us, Zero! All is not as it seems. I know that I'm no different than I was before the kidnapping at GLoG, but a part of something impersonating me says that I am incomplete. I think this is all a ruse. A hoax. I don't know, though. Even as I said those words, there was doubt. My mind is not right, Zero. My body is fine. My mind is not right."
    Wolf Valaira can probably see that the decision in front of him is making him sick. The idea of hurting Valaira, wolf form or not, is upsetting to him. Instead Zero attempts to sit down on the floor.

How do I help you? I don't know what to do.
    Last edited by DoomITP; 2011-12-25 at 08:30 PM.