First off.. just wow... I am so incredibly impressed with your work. I plan on integrating into my upcoming games and of thought about using the Codices as a basis for a team bad guys that I think will confuse the hell out of the PC's.

I do however have a 2 quick questions:
1)Concerning the Anchorites Spellshape Aura, all of the abilities are based off Shaper lvls, which I love, however the number of active auras at once is dependent on Anchorite lvl. I bring this up because the Ardent SoulShaper, which is The Prestige class for the Anchorite, does not stack with Anchorite for the number of active auras. Unless the Ardent SoulShapers class fearture SoulShape Aura is suppose to imply this, if so could we clarify a bit plz?

2)Concerning the Heart of the Legion Ardent Soulshaper class feature. Is the damage split before any DR or resistance of the targeted person is considered or after. Likewise if I had DR10/- and my mage friend got hit for 20 dam by a longsword, I fortify the mage and thus take the 10 dam... is it negated by my DR or do I just take the damage because I fortified him?

Any clarifications would be appreciated.

Once again kudos to you sir for such fine work. I understand that some may see it as either too weak or too powerful, I myself prefer to think of it as flavourful and interesting.