View Single Post

Thread: Serpentine's Travel Diary Thingo-Whatsit

1. - Top - End - #13
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Travel Diary Thingo-Whatsit

Quote Originally Posted by Salbazier View Post
    Ha, Subscribed. Glad to hear you have fun in my country.
    I am! It's gorgeous!
    On the number of motorcycles, ... naaah. Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet. Watch A traffic jam in Jakarta. In some place its looks like the road is turned into a big river. Only with motorcycles instead of water.
    Oh, I believe you. If Denpasar is ridiculously busy, somewhere like Jakarta must be total chaos.
    How's Bali food?
    Variable. Not a fan of deep-fried eggs, really liked this mixed-bird dish I had today (even if there were mostly bones).
    Ouch, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience
    Ah nah, not really. Just hurt my feelings and mildly inconvenienced me, you know? I'm starting to forgive him now - I mean, how much do I owe him for everything he's doing for me? I think I can grant him one hook-up without thinking of telling me he's not coming back and I'll have to make my own way home. I'm magnanimous like that.
    Anyway, the taxi driver was very friendly and chatty, even if I am pretty sure he rorted me.

Updated some stuff, including some photos. Fiddling with the video, so haven't gotten the rest of the pictures up yet.
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2011-12-31 at 03:39 PM.