Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
Should I give this one a try? The curses and archetypes could be nice, and it's under 2,50€.

However, most third party pdfs I bought were crap.
I bought the thing, and I have to say it's really good! I really want the Darkness mystery, it's way better than Dark Tapestry and actually a really awesome mystery in itself. Think of an oracle shadowdancer. Primeval and Rot are also quite cool.
The Bad Luck, Hated, and Voices curses are also very flavorful if you don't want a disability or Haunted.
I will clearly use them in games I run myself, but it's a bit akward in regard to the setting. I want at least the Darkness mystery as an integral part of the setting and legally, I think I could just copy-paste it. But the pdf doesn't have any fluff, it's pure rules and probably hard enough to sell as it is. At this low price the price will be happy about every cent he gets.

Maybe, when I get everything ready for some form of publication, I could include only the Darkness mystery with a reference that it's from The Secrets of the Oracle, which would be a small advertisement for the whole thing. But at my working speed, that might still be well two or three years ago.