1. - Top - End - #801
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

((OOC: Holy crap, sorry guys! Was away.))

"Tetsuya Rin! Hands behind your back! Judgement's orders!"

As he said this, Shirogane Ren produced a pair of handcuffs from a back pocket, maneuvering behind Souji with catlike strides. Mei was shivering with fear, but she stood, feet locked in an unusual triangular position that those familiar with her would realise as her 'breathing stance'-The position she would take before she unleashed an incredibly powerful blast of wind that could and would break bones upon landing. Ren, by contrast, showed absolutely no fear at all; the very face of professionalism.

"You're coming with us. Whether you're Astraphobia or not-We'll find out when we reach the nearest Judgement post and conduct a DNA test."

Nevertheless, he was banking on them not knowing the true limits of Judgements' jurisdiction. In reality, they had no legal ability to do so, not without Skill-Outs' approval at the direct scene of an apprehension except in cases where human life was in danger. Not many people knew this, however-And Ren was aware of this. Unfortunately, as he was also aware of, they had two lawyers in their immediate ranks-Kamakura Kouta and Ashikaga Kensuke-People who would probably qualify as one of the 'not many'. A barely visible bead of sweat formed above his brow as he stared at the two of them, hoping they would not interfere. Kouta merely stared at him; Ren, being a friend of his, knew that this was his way of silently giving his tacit approval. And for the most part, Kensuke did not appear to resist his plan-Although by the furrowing of his brows, it might easily be surmised that he knew about the technical illegality of the action at hand.

If Rin decided to comply and remained motionless, Ren would move to handcuff him. If he did not, and moved, Ren would act to subdue him.

Regardless, before anything of import could happen, Kensuke spoke up, his face still a mix of curiosity, uncertainty and a tinge of hope.

"Clause 23, Line 21, if I remember correctly, of the Judgement Organisations' legal coda forbids you from undertaking that exact action, Ren. You should know that, man-You're not allowed to take people into custody or anywhere they do not wish to go without Anti-Skills' explicit say-so. Most you can do is take his details and call him in at a later date when you do. And I think this little man's looking plenty stressed by you Judgement guys, so I don't think he'll be going with you."

Damnit.

Why did he have to interfere?

Kensuke then turned to address Rin.

"Yo, Rin or whatever. You okay, little dude? You don't look well. Look, I'll take ya to the hospital or home if that's where you wanna go-District Six isn't really safe at night, and I'd hate to be the one to let someone like you get mugged or something. 'Course, ya can still talk to your senpai if ya want, first-Fact is, Judgement ain't allowed to do anything to ya."

He gave Rin a conspiratorial look as he said this, eyes narrowing to slits and voice lowering as he continued.

"'Leastways, until Anti-Skill gets here..."
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-01-01 at 12:03 PM.