[Hell - City of Demons]

He was burn marks from the lasers or he had burn marks from the lasers? I'm going to guess the latter.

Schink!

Ooo! That looks like it hurt! Angel's heads aren't supposed to pop off like that!

Dang! If only Dave weren't so fast! The angel commander would have unsheathed his sword and they would really have fought in a tense battle scene! But alas!

Dave may feel Clarissa warping a specialized strike team en masse all the way up to the gates of heaven! Counterattack! Many of the angels teleport out of combat instantly, retreating to heaven to fight off this new threat!

Clarissa also attempts to speak to Dave through the conduit linking their minds together! She's all about synchronization of troop movements at the moment!

"I'll organize and direct the counterattack. You finish up the massacre."

"By the way, before I end this transmission I'd like to say that I love you so much. Thanks for helping me out there. I was in a real bind. This probably won't be the last time, I'm sad to say."

Clarissa remains groggy, but she'll make this work! Inserting square pegs into triangular holes is her specialty!