Things have been incredibly busy for me lately, so I haven't been able to comment on things. But I have free time again now, so here are my comments on some of the days, roughly in order:

Day 222: Yay, anatomy practice! Yes, that quote is very true. Lots of studying and lots of practice are what it takes to get better. Also, have I linked you to this yet? It looks like you used it, or at least something similar, when you drew the faces. And I'm glad that you're drawing faces from different angles, since so many artists fall into the trap of just drawing faces from one or two different angles and never switching it up.

Day 222a + day 225a: Ha, I hear that that's what happens when one offers to draw stuff for free.

Day 228: There are a few anatomy mistakes in this one, mainly that her neck is way too long, and her head shape looks a little . . . square-ish, I guess. It might just be me, but I think that her ankles should be a little thinner as well, and her breasts are really large, though not quite impossibly so. You seem to have gotten the proportions pretty good, except the head and neck. I've also always found crossed arms to be really difficult, and you did that really well in this picture.

And because I always spam you with tutorials, here is a great tutorial on the process of a truly amazing drawing. Here is quite possibly the best tutorial I have found on digital art ever. I spent many hours clicking through it when I found it, and at the very least the section on drawing heads will probably be helpful for you (the artist uses a non standard method of drawing faces and getting the proportions right, and I found that section very helpful in my own work).