Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well that's too bad,"
She licked his cheek as she brushed past him to go throw her spider next. With a touch of extra confidence she tossed that spider as it landed near the top of the net, well uh..hmm, at least it beat one that sailed over the net. Uhm.
"That... um... better than me..." Sliverpine spluttered, trying to recover his composure. Darnit Gear, why do you have to be so good at this? He took a deep breath and stepped up for his next turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Who..?" The mocha one inquired.
Fox Trot

"Uh....yes...that's uhm...thank you I think,"
He said reliving that scary memory, though frankly, Boris was still frikkin' scary for what it was, whether or not it supposedly did not eat ponies. He hid his flushed embarrassed expression behind his knight helmet visor.
Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
Boris is....He's kind of like a Kaiju, except Smaller, and he doesn't eat ponies. Mystic says, explaining him as best she could. I could just bring him up, but I don't want to give the town square a Heart attack. Oh wait! she pulls out her wallet which has a picture of Boris.

Spoiler
Show

...It was a really poorly thought out joke

Umm...anything I can do to make it up to you? she asks.
"...what?" Icy repeated, staring at the picture with disbelief. She was probably a little too stunned to say anything else at the moment. You know, giant wurms and all that.