1. - Top - End - #102
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: PTTA-the lost king and the Cult of Arceus

"Well then, you heard the lady," Tesla said as he released his Pokemon. After the flash of light stood four Pokemon. "This one here is my oldest colleague Melchoir. He and I met during the Silph Co. incident that occurred a little after you left. He also plays a mean game of chess."

"Pory pory gon gon pory gon gon pory. (If by 'mean' you beats you on a regular basis then yes)"

Tesla glances at his arm as screen pops up and text scrolls along it. "In your dreams maybe. Moving along, this one here is Caspar. I found him as a literal ghost in the machine. Melchoir and I played quite the game of meowth-and-ratata with him till we finally got him to catch himself in a Pokeball. He still likes to pull techno-pranks every once in a while."

"Ro ro ro tom ro ro tom ro ro tom ro ro tom. (I like to think of them as a means to keep your head from collapsing on itself like a neutron star.)"

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. Anyway, the next Relic. He still is a bit of mystery to me but seems agreeable enough fellow. Encountered him on a company dig. And this little one I just caught the other day. I named him Foo, and he is quite young. He was wondering around aimlessly in an industrial park, so I caught him. Now say hello my old friend here gents." And in unison the Pokemon greeted Kara.
    Last edited by Prospector; 2012-01-03 at 01:39 AM.
    Awesome Avatar by Darth Raynn.

PTA Character: Nikola Tesla Pathfinder Characters: Gilgar Nordum, Quartle, Zelgadis Greywords
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome Avatar by Szilard. Other Awesome Avatars by Darth Raynn.