Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
Reception Area
Then to Sarah.
That would be correct.
Well, there goes Sarah's hope for some kind of cue, or help with the process. And she's certainly not going to ask for something like that!

Thank you. Where do I... -Wait, there they are.

Still expertly ignoring everyone in the room other than the receptionist, Sarah picks up an application and immediately adds it to the pile of completed applications, having already been filled out through the use of magic.

Name: Sarah the Healer
Title: Mage
Department: ...I don't see my specialization on the list. Breakthrough, maybe?
Magical Skills: I can repair virtually any degree of Physical Damage short of death, and I can brew rather potent healing potions.
Magical Flaws: I never really cultivated my offensive magic, and am generally not well-versed outside of the Creation School.
Extra: Nothing in particular. My healing services are available as long as I'm around, free of charge. I just need to be alerted.
It was a minor debate in her mind, but she decided that it would be best not to mention her self-training in Blood Magic. She didn't know if the Dark Arts were acceptable here, and she decided that perhaps it would be best if she left that part of herself with MURDER.