Suggestion!

I think it's most important to work on your fundamentals before hitting up digital specific stuff, and when I mean fundamentals I mean knowing the basics that can be applied to any medium. Here's a great site that I used to help myself in anatomical studies when I started taking this stuff seriously. There's a better site that uses real models rather than 3D models, but people tend to get too focused on details when dealing with photos, so this should be able to help you out for now. Once you outgrow the site, I wouldn't mind giving you the link to the other one!

Posemaniacs!

How you use this is set the program to 30 second drawings, and try to get the basics of the pose and anatomy down as soon as you can. Keep the sketches quick and small. If you don't feel confident with getting the forms down at the beginning, simply focus on how the spine contorts - the spine, shoulders, and pelvis are the foundations of anatomy and the most important thing in almost all poses!

Remember, keep it simple. I find a lot of people tend to focus too much on the details when their basics can be improved - the reason I find this troubling is because it stifles their growth. Learning details before learning basics is like building a house on unstable ground. Once you improve your basics, that ground is going to collapse and you'll find to build a new house on better ground.

Here's an example of one of my exercises with the site.

Spoiler
Show

Most important thing when drawing is to remember to think in 3D! When looking at something, don't just see the 2D picture in front of your eyes. You have to imagine the backside of the object, how it looks in a 360 degree angle, and by applying that you'll be able to bring it to life!

Still, reading is never a good substitute for actual practice. Good luck!