Spoiler
Show
Wow, and I deceded on female anyways. It happened for a reason.

"Heh, seems that you can't quite form words yet. Well that's okay. Ambrule, Bullet, any ideas on what to name her?" He sends a calm, reassuring thought to the Ralts as he picks her up telekinetically, so as to avoid damaging her in any way by moving her, and holds her in his arms like a child.

"She's adorable-" The Ralts at once began to start crying when Ambrule began to speak. Small nails and debris begins to swirl around as though blown by a non-existant wind.

"Oh crap. Um, what would set her off... Ambrule, did you direct your speech at her?"

"No."

"It's probably the sound of you speaking but not being understandable. They few times you aren't speaking so I can hear you, it still gives me chills. Just talk so we can all hear." Zachariah again begins sending more reassuring thoughts to the newborn. She begins to calm down, and the dust settles to the ground.

"Judge... powerful little thing. Just wait until she can actually control herself! Hm... Vis? She strikes me as a Vis." The Ralts doesn't react to the sound this time, and doesn't seem to respond to the name. She yawns and falls asleep.

"Little thing's tired out after getting scared. She needs to rest." Zachariah drops off the Ralts on the bed. "Ambrule, you're going to watch her. Remember that she's very young and very shy. If she get's scared, just talk to her as kindly as you can. Psychics aren't exactly friendly towards ghosts..." Ambrule nodded and sat by the bed like she did earlier in the morning. After a few minutes, he was back to the small group. "Ambrule's keeping an eye on her while she sleeps."