1. - Top - End - #219
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40k fluff thread VI: They see me Ward'en, they haten

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    This bit in particular is contradictory that made me think that NO-ONE actually knows much about them, other than they exist and can offer aid in dire circumstances. Codex:GK's has a passage about the treatment of Imperial Forces who witness them in action, which says:

Page 13 again. See where I'm coming from? While Logan Grimnir might have the authority (or even just raw charisma) to ask the Inquisition to send someone to help him, the bolded bit - despite the lore about the War for Armageddon - absolutely does not describe the Space Wolves!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the First War of Armageddon one of the main reasons why Logan started not liking the Inquisition, when the orders came down to execute every single Guardsman on the planet after the war was over?

As Cheesegear said, no reason to think the Space Wolves didn't get along with Terra beforehand, so I can't see any reason why Logan wouldn't call for the Grey Knights to get rid of a Daemon Prince (if he knew of their existence) After the 'cleanup' I can see him not wanting to, but not before.
    Last edited by Ailurus; 2012-01-07 at 08:53 AM.