1. - Top - End - #618
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Iskandar's Travels in Minecraft: The LP and the MP Server Thread MKII

Ministry of Transportation Progress Report I:
    Landin, 9th of Low Tide, 2296

Dear Minister,

Construction is now underway on two of the three planned major rail lines. The Hapsburg Line will run to the remains of the Spelljammer, in the north. As I am sure you are aware, the bureau plans to branch off the line at several key intersections, running east to other projects in the area. The Carolingian Line will run west, towards the wind farms and one of the native villages. It will continue westward for approximately three kilometers. Work on the Romanov Line has yet to commence, with workers complaining of low wages and meager rations. Please send supplies forthwith.

The second layer of the teleportation hall has been excavated, but no alcoves have been carved, and no Indices created as of yet. Our rune mage team is worried that we are running out of signatures at an unsustainable rate, and without a recording system, the potential to lose destinations is imminent. Therefore, I would advise the bureau to install a watch system, in order to archive all known built rune signatures. In this fashion, any and all confusion over which system uses which signature would be minimalized.

May your fortunes ever grow,
    3SecondCultist, Custodian
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-01-10 at 03:18 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."