1. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Doctor Who thread II: "I should have a hat like that." [SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Series 1 had one episode about children, but it was a two parter and was creepy as anything. Series 2-4 had around 2-4 episodes about children.

5 had like three. 6 has had almost every episode but the first one have a children subplot.
    Curse of Black spot could have done without the kid I agree. The time could have been given to the pirate who suffer plot existence failure.
    The father sub-plot in Rebel Flesh/The Almost People did explore one of the problem with clones.

Other episode that have kid sub-plots
    Spoiler
    Show
    Night Terrors is Fear Her done better, so the kid is kinda central to the plot.
    Closing time is just filled with awesome (well apart from how they solved the problem).

I don't think there's really anything left to say about the main plot arc. (If you need to know which side, lets just say I'm easily pleased)
    Last edited by Androgeus; 2012-01-10 at 07:13 PM.
    "Three blokes walk into a pub. One of them is a little bit stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability." - Bill Bailey
    Androgeus' 3 step guide to Doctor Who speculation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Pick a random character
    2. State that person is The Rani
    3. goto 1