1. - Top - End - #794
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Questionable Content 4: Attack of the 60-Inch AnthroPC

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoman View Post
    Not neccessarily. The only example of such things we have are humans, for whom such things are integral to sanity. Not only would it be perfectly pausible to think that designing the foundations of an entirely theoretical intelligence would be easier if that intelligence is largely similar to your own, but it would also make the product far more relatable.
    The entire point of AI is human ability without having an entire human there too.

Making an AI that wants to have sex with one's self is on the same level as the designer of the holodeck explicitly stating that his intention was holo-bimbos and marketing the tech solely on those grounds. Sure, it's impressive and all, but it still leaves a greasy feeling in one's soul while one looks on and sees the point being missed in spades.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    I understood it to be that the development of A.I. libido was just as accidental as A.I.'s themselves. In which case the development of anatomically functional chassis may very have been to benefit them and not just creepy organics?
    That just makes the AI creepy too, really.

We made AI, and now it wants to have sex with us as one of its primary goals. Eww
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-01-10 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide