1. - Top - End - #332
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: PTTA-the lost king and the Cult of Arceus

[Tiiiiiiime Waaaaaaarp]

Peter stands underneath the mighty Rayquaza, breathless before its immensity. He closes his eyes and searches for that mental link that the green dragon had shared with them. It was sort of like the pathway he used to speak with Rock types, but somehow entirely alien. He managed to find it, and struggled to not use the Rock Tongue through it. "I've heard many tales of you from my homeland, great dragon. You are the very definition of timelessness. Things that can withstand the lashes of antiquity have always had my deepest respect. I've heard the legend of the blessings that your scales may grant. I would ask for one humble gift - the gift of knowledge. Please, give me the eyes to see the history ingrained into the centuries of life found in stones. I have always been fascinated by the beauty of stones, but I know that there lives show much more than that. Can you grant me this gift, ancient one?"
    Peter opens his eyes to see if Rayquaza would grant his request, and sees the same Aerodactyl that he had seen out of the porthole swoop in the sky nearby him. He telepathically reaches out with the Rock Mind to see if it would accept a conference with him.
    Last edited by PresentPresence; 2012-01-14 at 02:31 PM.