Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Jayden: Well, it's good to know that today you successfully avoided having to give me a compliment
Oh, I'm sorry, Mask, I just thought that tacit admission that your mastery over our shared skill set would reduce me to idly commenting on your gryphon-y form would be enough of a compliment to placate you. I mean, let's ignore that you've jumped out of a friends torso, electrocuted an officer, and had your friend transform into a ... Couatl, for all I can tell, and that my filly is like, Roght. There. Nah, let's focus on you for a minute.

I'm gonna go hang out with the much-more-secure-with-herself Redhead swimming in pies over there and talk about why best pony is best pony. But don't feel obliged to follow, you can just stay here and, I dunno, drain the electrons from a custard or whatever it is you Forces mages do. [Antagonize: Intimidate, d20+66=70]

... Oh right, here are those dots back. My faux pas >///>

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
So, haven't been able to watch the new ep because of travel, but on the flipside, San Fran is a cool place to walk around and look at.

After further thoughts on quadruped weapons, I wonder: does their tech allow for TK feedback? In such a case with beam weapons, I can imagine something like a laser emmissive sphere with targeting linked straight to eye movements via TK/psychic tether to the visual cortex perhaps...
I wondered about that kind of weapon too, except I stopped because I was working strictly from a technological point. Good thinking on the sighting system though! I still don't know how that would work effectively without actually holding weapon, or devoting lobes specifically to complex math to help target.

-

MEANWHILE, ON THE MOON:

Welp. This sucks. And not a Natalie Portmare in sight.

With any luck, Raz is going to send robots to kidnap me. That's kind of like escape, right?