View Single Post

Thread: Worst Prerequisites

1. - Top - End - #174
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Worst Prerequisites

I am sorry if someone already posted this one but => I loath Ur-Priest Pre-reqs... The way I read it => you need 32 skill points spent across 5 class skills, Iron Will & SpellFocus[Evil] & base +3 Fort/Will

I know a surefire way to kick ass with it [Savage bard=>Ur=>Theurge], but...

One of my players loved an Ur-Priest Concept. But since he was new, I didn't want to hand him virtually the single most powerful character in current party and tell him to go to town... So I was trying to find a balanced Ur-Priest entry...

Since being a fallen cleric is terribly crippling beyond reason, and Dual Bard-Cleric is Terrifying, finding middle ground lead me to THIS permutation=>

Marshal 5/Ur-Priest 5 ... as a *Drum roll* Jaebrin(p.92 in MMV)... They get a Spell Craft as class skill and other stuff. It took me 4 hours at least to make this combo... Result was actually surprisingly in exact middle of a power curve
    Other way included same but Human with Skill Knowledge for the blasted Spell Craft, a Monk/warlock(or Able Factotum) permutation, Dusk Blade & i forget but some kind of outsider... End rant. ^^
    Last edited by Red_Dog; 2012-01-15 at 02:30 AM.
    Blasphemy, all fights are necessary. ~ Deadpool

Factotum Shadowcaster Jedi