Ludo has been quietly eating the whole time, thinking. He seems concerned with his bowl and closed away.

The tavern keeper comes and goes, taking the pot away. Braun decides it's a good moment for some more conversation. In the meantime, one of the wenches replaces your bowls with plates.

"Well, your appearance has been most fruitful for our little village. You see, we have a bandit problem, but one more fine than you'd think."

The keeper brings another pot, this one shorter, but wider, with a wider brim. Nakov, the blacksmith, rises and starts taking out the food from the pot. The meal seems to be cabbage based, as you can see him putting cabbage rolls on his plate. He continues in the same matter Braun did with the stew. The others seem delighted with the meal.

Ludo answers "Thank you, but no thanks. My friends, elders, I'll be back shortly, if possible. I'll go and check what's taking my wife and daughter so long." He politely rises, bows, and leaves the room, with some haste.

Braun and the others just shrug and continue the meal. Most of them take 2 or 3 rolls. Nakov comes to your side of the table...