Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
Growlithe: Zuko - An exiled pup of a pack leader. He is obsessed with proving to himself and the world that he can be a powerful fighter and leader, pushing himself to the edge if necessary. "Greatness comes at a price", as he says, and for him, the price is putting on a face of anger and rage to cover for the kind and loyal growlithe that he is underneath.

Also, considering Growlithe/Arcanine is my favorite pokemon, I do kind of want to see it in action...

Game Corner: My vote is for a Grumbles/Gramps Porygon. Their task in the afterlife: guardians of all computers in Johto [or whatever region we are in now], "to mend and defend" [reboot reference in case nobody here has seen it]

If you cannot afford that, gun for a Dratini named Umbra, he/she is the child of one of Lance's Dragonites [selling the brand and all that], and wants to live up to and exceed their reputation. Very serious, no nonsense pokemon.

Eevee: [not sure on name]: A scientist taking after the tradition of asking a question such as "I wonder what would happen if I introduced Mustard gas into a chamber filled with Caterpie", and then doing exactly that, just to see what would happen. Into self experimentation as well, such as the time he decided to see what would happen if he exposed his foot to some depleted uranium cores he just happened to acquire [note: PAIN!]. Whatever he evolves into, it is largely because of his inquisitive mind and dedication to the job.
For Growlithe I share your allegince (It's my second favorite fire type and it's second only to Houndoom which I can never really use) What should I box?

For the game corner I don't have to get it now. I can wait.