Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
Fear nods at Xalicus, shrugging a bit.

"I never said it wasn't," she points out, before turning her attention back to Kyinde. "And yeah, that sort of thing can be a pain. There's a reason I never tried to visit Rhetiz. Well, other than that buying passage was expensive, and it would have been a pain to have had to cart a taster around everywhere"

She laughs, waving an order to her brother.

"Oh, by the way, do either of you want anything?"
"Order? Oh, right. I'll take... some of that curry, bread with cheese, and apple cider, please." Xalicus made sure not to take anything with an asterisk next to it. Some of them were suspiciously placed.

"I'll have roast quail with assorted berries. Oh, and could you bring me an empty glass?"

Xalicus didn't ask what the glass was for, instead turning back to Fear. "So, I'm sorry if I offended you, and I didn't mean to imply that you were ignorant. It's just a wizard thing. We analyse things a lot."

"Is being in a constant state of nervousness also a wizard thing?"

Xalicus sighed. "No, not exactly. It's more of a 'person who's seen things go wrong at every turn' thing."

"And having things go wrong at every turn is a wizard thing." Kyinde grinned. "So, miss... I don't think you ever mentioned your name, but whatever... What's Rhetiz supposed to be like?"