View Single Post

Thread: AvB - Little Green

1. - Top - End - #645
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: AvB - Little Green

Spoiler
    Show
    edit: yeah, I'm aware of what cr an arcanaloth is. And that's assuming that this arcanaloth is just a regular one, and not in fact an advanced arcanaloth with class levels or somesuch, as would be more likely for one with such a good setup as he has.

"Acquiring the book only required extradimensional travel, dealing with dark otherworld entities, theft, infiltration, and extortion. My life was only at risk four times. Overall, it could have been worse. If you want to tack on me owing you for you not having your pet kill a child in a wholly unnecessary death to impress upon the fellow who would have done what you wanted willingly, go right ahead. I am following you willingly, you don't need to threaten or entrap me to get me to do what you want. Part of the whole "mercenary" thing is wiling to do anything."
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-01-23 at 09:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.