Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
+16 but anyway. I'm pretty sure I remember bouncing some ideas off Soft Serve for the Succubus some time ago.

I'm still waiting to see what becomes of the Enrayis, Lillend and Titan myself. =)
I'm working on the Blue Slaad right now, just FYI.

And Metahuman, I am so sorry about the game. I have no idea what happened. I got no notification that anything got posted in the OOC thread until a couple days ago, and I was kinda busy attending to things in real life. My family seemed intent on going out a lot, I had to do more chores around the house than usual, I had school, I still have a girlfriend (I'm not sure how but I do), I got prepared for people coming over several times that didn't end up coming over for one (Good) reason or another.

It was very busy, and I'm still busy, and I am so sorry if it's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
I like this a lot. its very balanced and you got sme cool names for abilities,
Thank you.

though givne Cha+1 seems a bit odd as every other bonus given int eh game si even to increase one's modifier by 1..
It's +1 every level except first for a total of +6. I think that counts as enough.
i mean don't succubi have like a 24+ Cha to begin with.. i think a Cha+2 would not be overpowering in the least. it makes up for her d6 HP and the lakc of anything but racial abilites for 7 levels I think.
I'm really iffy about giving it +12 Charisma. That just seems rather extreme.

there I commented on one of your creations.. can i have another cookie/cupcake?
*Gives you a platter of cookies.

So, some news.

1. I won't be attending to the Obyriths any time soon. This is become they're essentially lovecraftian monstrosities (Other than Pazuzu oddly) and people more familiar with the lovecraft mythos pointed out something very important to me.

It's very hard to retain the flavor of being a Lovecraftian monstrosity, and still having it be fair.

Also, the only low CR ones I can find are an Octopus like thing which I have absolutely no experience with, and one whose entire shtick it breeding more of itself. The latter doesn't sound like it'd be remotely interesting to play.

2. Getting another (Yes, another, don't pelt me with rocks) name change. Not sure to what quite yet, you'll know when the mods make it.

3. I'm going to try and get more monsters out next month. It's just the Slaad this month, but I've had a few on standby and I'm going to be working on a few with a certain theme next month. For example, I think I'm going to try and release a Yugoloth, a Tanaa'ri, and a Baatezu next month. Not guaranteeing the Erinyes, but they're definitely on the list.

4. I love my comfy green leather chair. I know that's not related to monster classes, but it needed to be said.

Also, I didn't get much sleep last night (Thunder/rainstorm= me being stressed and paranoid, which is not conducive to sleep) so I'm going to bed very soon.