View Single Post

Thread: Gai-len [IC]

1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Gai-len [IC]

Vrishchika looks back over the scroll again, taking a more scholarly look at it. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay, I see. These are pretty clearly metaphors in the original language, I think, or I was just interpreting the characters wrong," she says, her finger tracing gently along the lines of script. "Yes, the drink part is right. No demons are involved, though. I think I mistook 'dragons' for 'demons'," She absentmindedly nods toward where Tralkor was once standing, mumbling about the recipe being in draconic making sense now.

"Well, there's someone else involved in the portals too, but I can't really figure out who they are just from this. The dangerous part involves..." Squinting at the parchment, she shakes her head. "Okay, had that wrong too. It's a transformative process, but I don't know if it's as complete as I thought it was. I don't think the butterflies are really connected to the portals like I thought they were. Basically, only fey should use it, so those that aren't fey become fey, or at least more like them. I think. The potion is like a sign of trust, allowing someone to pass through the portal without changing." She thinks for a moment, and hands the scroll back to Froad.

"One moment, I need to check something..." she mutters, retrieving an old-looking book from her haversack. She finds a suitable place to sit and begins flipping carefully through the pages, mumbling something in a strange tongue.

(OOC: she's mumbling in Infernal)
    Spoiler
    Show

Could this possibly be a way to actualize her legacy...?
    Last edited by Derjuin; 2012-01-24 at 04:59 PM.
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star