Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
Unless Rich adds a new reward amount "$9: only the PDF, nothing else". Which is indeed only my suggestion, not something that is currently in effect, for those that want the pdf and not the magnet. And I would not be so sure of your last conclusion. I suspect that if you only pledge, but choose no reward, you don't get any reward, no matter how much money you give. However, I am not so familiar with kickstart I am qualified to say for sure. I do know, however, that if I were in that position (want the pdf, not the magnet), I wouldn't risk it and would go for both, and likely just throw away the magnet. That, however, is wasteful and if it can be done to just add one $9 reward, it would be an easy solution to this situation. Rich obviously can add any number of rewards, since he has been doing so with each update. I am just unsure if he can do one for less than the minimum.

Edit: actually, the minimum is $1, so yes, he can in fact add a $9 reward that would only be the pdf for those that don't want the magnet. However, it might lead to some confusion since he cannot it seems alter the original pledge drive text.

Grey Wolf
At which point, we pretty much just need clarification from Rich as to how it'd work. That's just what my guess would be from how I understand it right now.