Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Boob Hoard]

The dryad laughs again, but not quite as hard. "Oh well, you know how men only have one thing on their mind." Her mirth fades a bit, being replaced by worry once more.
Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Library]

"How... peculiar." Nadas says.

"Do you know whom he hired to acquire these literary works?" He might want to hire them himself.
[Boob Hoard]

Cessie notices it but pay's it no heed for now. "Harnel is a bit more obsessed with it then other men." She tells the dryad with a knowing smile.
"Bet that's why he likes pregnancies so much." She says with a chuckle. "He seems to be excited only be the thought of it." An earth elemental is summoned and carefully goes to get one of the bars and walks back, showing them it.

"Yeah... just as I suspected." Cessie says mysteriously as she looks at it. "That's my breast." She rolls her eyes, in any other company she would have been blushing, but Sakura was a close friend. There was no need.

[Library]

"I don't know actually, you could ask him though. He's in one of the guest rooms. I'm sure he'd like some kind of company." Cessie replies, starting to lead them towards Harnel's room.