1. - Top - End - #833
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Alright, subliminal suggestion time. Rich doesn't know what Mystery Prize 3 is yet, so we have a chance nudge him in the right direction. So, with that in mind:

TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY TSUKIKO STORY!!!!!
    How do you know we won't get one already? There are three mystery stories she could feature in, after all.

My only worry here is that cranking out what, by my estimate, amounts to about 70 pages of content for the pdf is going to be a bit taxing on Rich.

EDIT: Wooh! Just a little over $99,000 to go! Which begs the question... What on earth will Rich do if we go over that?

EDIT2: ... It just went up $600+ dollars in a matter of minutes. I have to say, it's a testament to Rich's ability to write that we're going nuts like this.
    Last edited by Squark; 2012-01-27 at 06:26 PM.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe