Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
"Hey, am I Running the DFI now?" Chez asked.

Ashtrek isn't as Violent or Crazy...

He then Turns to Naku...

"Ahem... The Collar is a Sign of Submission. Either you need to take hers off and wear it, or Win whatever kind of Cat fight you had earlier."
"And how did YOU enter the conversation?"
Naku asks, raising a fairly mega-serious eyebrow at Chez.
"But no.
I'm not wearing it. End of story. I'm not wearing it, and I'm not fighting her every time I decide to take off for even a few hours.
I'm tired of this: Ashtrek, I have put up with this from you for this long, and now, after you've nearly caused more fights than you've avoided, after several arguments with me about, well, most everything, and after you've scared people away: I have to ask you to either stop, or I'm going to have to fire you."

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
Oh no... This is not happening. Some crazy talking pony thing that claims to be Naku is not giving away the DFI to Ashtrek on Strahd's watch. In fact, Strahd very much prefers to think that this is all some sort of crazy hallucination brought on by bacon fumes and lack of sleep, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to object. Strenuously.

And silently.

Really, it's mostly just more of him waving his hands about and looking generally annoyed about this whole deal.
Well, Naku's original plan was to deal with all this from Ashtrek, then ask for ownership back afterwards, so Ashtrek didn't get it (as it's not Naku's at the moment), but that sorta got shot painfully.

"Seriously, Strahd. It's me. 'Dancer shoopapoof'd me, I'll be back to myself soon. Promise."
This goes for Fade, too.