View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

1. - Top - End - #810
    Dwarf in the Playground

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMatter101 View Post
    I would like to request an Avatar. I tend to like some of the more detailed designs; and am working off of a mental image of a character of mine in another game.

Name:(if it helps envision him): Sarscorn, Axefiend
    Equipment: Heavy Armor. Plate Shoulder guards, helm and chest piece. The rest of the armor is more Leather, with plate sections sewn in. 2 Axes, each rather ornate, and a bow across the back. (Don’t need a quiver, but if you feel there’s enough room, feel free to include one.) The weapons are not magical. Golden Helmet, it has a Front-to-back plume-like metal blade, Romanesque.
    Hair: Brown, short.
    Race: Human
    Class: Think “Fighter, who dual wields axes like a boss”
    Pose: Axes sheathed at belt, but very visible. Arms are crossed, with the hands resting rather near the hilt of each weapon. Expression is very much like *smallammused* but if you can also make it look slightly hostile that would be amazing.
    Colors: light greys for most of the armor, although variation is not discouraged. The Helmet is Gold. The rest is up to the artist.
    If something not specified, feel free to exercise creative license, or ask, artist’s call.

I would be happy to give credit in my sig.

I'm working on aquiring an image of the guy. If I can before someones offered to draw it I'll try to get it on here, as it gives a much better representation.
    I am willing to do this for you, but my availability to do so this week may vary. I can get it done as soon as I can, but that will most likely mean it will be done near the weekend. If you're willing to wait, I'd love to do it.

Vrythas.
    Last edited by Vrythas; 2012-01-28 at 11:03 AM.
    Avatarist mercenary in the Playground.
    PM me if you would like to enlist my services.
    My previous "Contracts".

Highlord Ship Wyvern
    Aircraft Dragon Carrier in the Playground
    Spoiler
    Show