View Single Post

Thread: Journey in the Dark

1. - Top - End - #109
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Journey in the Dark

"That went... poorly..." Tsal notes dryly, lowering his weapon and approaching Nysan. He looks over the tiefling's injury, then lets out a vexed tsk.

"I can't fix that all the way, but I can take away some of the pain, if you'll allow?" He holds the fingers of one hand over the gash down Nysan's arm, and his fingertips begin to glow with a soft white light. The skin around the slice seems to flow together, rippling like the water of a still pond disturbed by a thrown rock. The bleeding stops immediately, but when Tsal withdraws his hand, a large, pinkish area of tender flesh still remains.

Looking at the two fallen attackers, Tsal purses his lips in consideration. "I could bring the one back around if anyone wants to try to talk again, but I think the other is too far gone for my magic to be of much help."

Spoiler
    Show
    Touch of Healing on Nysan, bringing him up to 8 hp. Can't heal him for more than that without other means.
    Last edited by Circle of Life; 2012-01-28 at 04:13 PM.
    Dealing with massive extended family DRAMAAAAA, posting slow to nonexistent until issues resolved.

Avatar by the wonderful Ceika. Many praises be unto she.

Live your life without regrets.