Aya's eyes flicker open quickly as soon as she regains consciousness, and she wastes no time taking stock of the situation - or at least, beginning to, before being interrupted by a most unpleasant realization. The bastards took my bow! Thoughts of dire retribution echo through her mind for a while, at least until the ship shifts again and she rolls into a wall. Right, still out on the water. Probably still have a chance to get it back. Maneuvering herself into a sitting position with a few muttered imprecations, she resumes looking around the room. She was actually cold, something she hadn't felt in a long time; looking down at the thin socks covering her feet, she sighs forlornly. My boots? Really? Wriggling her toes to make sure they still work, she begins idly testing the bonds around her ankles for any signs of poor work while she feels around behind her, running her fingers along the hem of her shirt.

Should be right about... here! A grin flashes across her face as she slips one of the stitches loose and withdraws a pair of small lockpicks. They wouldn't likely be much use on her own manacles; the angle was difficult. But she wasn't the only one imprisoned here, either... as the silver woman's words conveniently demonstrated. An odd colour, now that she noticed it, although perhaps not as strange as her own. Sticking her tongue out with a mischievous grin, she bends forward, displaying the lockpicks, and rolls across the floor to the other woman.

"Awake and somewhat annoyed, yep. Name's Aya, by the way. You have some reason for being down here, or are you as confused as I am?" she replies softly, then tilts her head up and turns to face the other way. "You want to roll over so I can try that lock?"

Spoiler
Show
Hopefully we have a couple minutes; assuming Mirielle cooperates, Aya will take 20 on the manacles for 25.