Quote Originally Posted by Tingel View Post
Very nice comic. Great art, great humor, creative characters.

One nitpick though:

That seems to directly contradict her statements in comic #28:

Oh, and you misspelled heretic in #4. Twice.
I absolutely noticed that (about Tonic), and spent a while wondering if I should change what she said.
Tonic is supposed to be really liberal. So while she believes Queenie should be punished for evil things, she doesn't believe Queenie is beyond redemption. She's the kind of person who recognises Redcloak is Evil, but also thinks Redcloak is a good guy because of the work he does.
Bear in mind that Tonic isn't particularly anti-evil. She has no problem with mistreating neutral people (comic #5) for being socially weird, or good people (comic #18) for not sharing her views.

Also, she had an agenda there. She's trying to convince Oak that it's okay to steal all of Queenie's things, and she's not above stretching and exaggerating her views in an argument. If she was in Oak's place (and, say, King had tricked her into punishing evil), she'd say very different things.

I put way too much thought into this. (I'll save you from the 'why Fern didn't act differently in this strip' essay)

...and I'll fix my spelling mistakes, sorry :( Inkscape doesn't have a spellchecker so words I don't know how to spell get missed when I proofread!