View Single Post

Thread: Fire emblem (Protect the prince) II

1. - Top - End - #1336
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Fire emblem (Protect the prince) II

Quote Originally Posted by Niek View Post
    "You're doing fine. You just need to be more confident. Remember that the appearance of leadership is a big part of leadership itself."

"Thankyou Delila."

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

Luc took Layla's hand, and looked at her for a moment. He whispered in a low voice, "I... should have let you fight. But I didn't want her to hurt you..." He shrugged, and grinned widely. "We never finished, earlier. If you get a minute, I'd like to speak with you." He glanced around, as if to add, "Just you."

Layla faintly blushes as Luc takes her hand. But it didn't feel weird, or wrong Luc's hand being in hers. It felt sortof right, as if it was meant to be there. "It's fine Luc." She smiles, than nods her hand. "I have time right now, if thats good with you?"

(I know none of you will have any idea of what I mean by this but if Luc ever becomes alive somehow I am locking him in my basement and glomping him. He's so cute!)
    Last edited by Ravena; 2012-01-29 at 11:19 PM.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.