1. - Top - End - #927
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Crocell fluffs his light pink hair as he preps himself for a faux love declaration. He looks among the milling Tokiwadai girls for a good-looking target. after a few seconds his finds one who has her back turned to him. Schooling his face into a happy expression and calling on his parents etiquette lessons he runs forward towards the girl. When he gets to her he falls to the ground on one knee a blush on his face as he grasps her hand.

He then says in a loud and exuberant voice, "Tokiwadai-chan, I have watched you from a afar and have admired your graceful movements. Every time I see you my heart goes doki-doki. I can't contain my feeling anymore. Alas, I do not even have the pleasure of knowing your name. Would you not speak dear angel? Speak and let the gracious syllables of your name wash across the unworthy ears of mine?" He eyes are even sparkling with unbridled emotion!

(So is there anyone who wants to play the lucky girl, and or, the student and teacher populace witnessing this display?)
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-01-30 at 12:26 AM.