Quote Originally Posted by Merchant View Post
Glad to hear you are still working on the Malshaper. I'm still very excited to see the end result.

When it comes to the Living Blood feat. I just want to make sure you control the features allowed on very blood that has been spilt or is it the blood you still have in you. Either way is there a movement for blood that has left your body?

I just want to point out the Warlock prc on the homebrew page that says something about "blood" being spilt. It talks about spread controlling blood as well as "spraying" it around. Could one with the Living Blood feat elect to loose more hp to "splurt blood out"
The line immediately bellow the name of the feat is fluff (I tend to place more fluff in the text of special abilities than in the usual places). The basic effect of the feat is that you get 1 FP for every 5 HP you are missing.

What the feat does is make <all> your blood have some capacity to take ozodrin forms, the blood has a slight problem, however, of being restrained inside your meat and blood vessels. Taking damage allows the blood to flow out unrestrained and without being pumped around by your heart (which would be a tad problematic for shaping any features with it, dont want to clot your arteries with tiny mouths, do you?).

As for "electing to lose more hp to splurt blood out" there is no line giving that ability, so the default assumption should be "no". You can easily stab/bite/maul yourself to do just that, of course. But that is an attack action (then again, Ozodrins have pretty large full attack routines).