1. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Soft Serve's Syllabus of Monster Classes. (3.5) taking requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    *comes into thread to look at Homebrew*
    *finds conversation*

Spoiler'd to avoid derailment
    Spoiler
    Show

I wouldn't say that I was as 'hacked off' as you put it, just kinda sad that an interesting game died off as fast as it did [4 posts IC is the fastest I have ever had].

I too understand the situation with school, family, the girl, etc.

I still have the character [and list of 40-ish item descriptions] saved both on my laptop and on the internet. I'm still game if you wish to continue, but I think that is a bit of conversation that should continue in at least the OCC thread rather then here.
    Any further comments about this will go in that thread before this gets derailed further.

====

As to your Homebrew...

@Blue Slaad:

Nothing serious comes to mind while looking through it outside of the massive amount of Grappling people will do while playing one of these things just to throw people.
    That was the idea. Well, not the throwing in particular, but the massive amount of grappling.

@Half-dragon/Dragonkin/Dragonborn/ETC:
    Excellently done, and now I have the urge to forever ask any Dm's okay with Homebrew to allow that race whenever I feel like playing a dragon class. So I might of missed something but they are treated as dragons huh? Does this open the way for some Dragonwrought shenanigans [age to venerable for Great Wyrm epic feat entry, Sovereign Archtypes from Dragons of Eberron, etc]?
    I know someone or two pointed this out in my own homebrew since my Wyrmfire Disciple eventually grants the Dragon Type.
    Eeek. Don't want to allow those kind of shenanigans. Anything I can do to specifically disallow stuff like that?
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-01-31 at 02:16 PM.