View Single Post

Thread: Thanqol Learns To Draw!

1. - Top - End - #959
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Thanqol Learns To Draw!

Day 261: Dragon Month #3: Black

Today's afternoon was spent interacting with the Primary Demographic. It was a marvel I was able to do everything I did despite that. As a result I pretty much did a straight copy of another piece which I normally shy away from, but it worked out.

"The Black dragon is one of the most notorious of all Coloured Occidentalis dragonflights, renowned for it's swampy habitats, acidic breath and heavy associations with death and decay. My first encounter with the beast was during one of the early classes on Dragonology where the professor brought in a number of peasants who had been the victims of a Black raid. The professor had them under layers of hypnotism and emotion-calming magic so they could relate their experiences to the class without screaming or panicking.

"After the fourth lecture on Dragonology, all but ten students dropped out. I have long since been the sole survivor of those ten."

Original:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

And for the hay of it, the collaberative colouring project done with a 5 year old girl: (Lineart not mine)

Spoiler
    Show

Time: 1 very interrupted hour
    Music: The Equestria Daily Livestream
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-02-03 at 01:38 AM.