1. - Top - End - #562
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "I plan to place them into special...chambers, if you will, so that their magic will be enslaved to the Dark Powers. And since it'll be my doing, I'll be the overseer of all Equestria, while they get to play with all that magic power! And MY reward? I get to be in the tallest tower, with Celestia, who will be bound and forced to watch all her subjects used as nothing more than batteries. Luna, on the other hoof...I do believe she's to be placed in...confinement...at least until she is no longer Luna."

And on the last word, his gem 'fired' a beam of darkness right at Gwyn...

That wasn't how the Dark Forces worked or got their power from but hey, what 'da ya expect from a baddie who kept getting their name wrong.

Surprisingly his beam of darkness did not fully have the intended effect Simmer was expecting. The amulet necklace that Grills gave her, brought up a magical energy shield and protected her from the full brunt. It forced her back knocking her down to the ground, but still minor physical damage from the fall. It still felt like the wind was knocked out at her. But it totally beat whatever that darkness beam wanted to do.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-04 at 01:09 AM.