Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
The mare lowered her head as if to speak in a hushed tone and sighed shaking her head. "Unfortunately, you're a bit there right on the dime," She said with an expression that barely makes any sense. "But yes. Earlier we got informed by the young miss Smoothie. Frankly I didn't believe it at first until I heard the full story." She stretched the back of her neck looking tired of all this. "But you can see why we wouldn't tell anypony about this. Either some will panic or dismiss it as us being paranoid and...both types would have made it difficult to get everypony to safety."
As soon as she confirmed his story, a subtle change came over the pegasus. He didn't carry his head quite as high, and his ears weren't as perky as they were before. While still alert, there was a deliberate slowness to his actions. All told, Sandy seemed just as tired as the weary coordinator. "I don't blame you for that, I would've done the same thing." he said distractedly. "Now, as far as you know, is it still sleepin'?"