1. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MitD V: MitD and the Templates of Doom (Please Read the First Post)

Quote Originally Posted by Gift Jeraff View Post
    It's the same colour as most of Xykon's Tower, though, as seen in the last 2 strips and even the exterior.
    I am aware, that's why I hedged with poor taste. Nevertheless, there is no way to know if the green outside RC's is just paint or cleverly camouflaged visual cue. On the other hand, we have positive evidence that anchor lock does have a visual cue. A certain visual cue on one side, with an uncertain one on the other still suggests both are visual cues (or Rich just forgot in the case of the office).

Edit: I'm going to add that the inside of the office isn't green, so it isn't that the tower's building blocks are that colour.

Edit 2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerter View Post
    I don't think dread linnorm and neothlid fit at all. If it turned out to be either it would require way to much explaining the cons away (sure it's possible with the right backstory, but it's also possible the MitD is an ant with the right backstory). The others could fit though.
    I'm guessing that you've only looked at the forerunners. You also seem to misunderstand the purpose of the category.

Grey Wolf
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2012-02-04 at 04:07 PM.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est