Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
As someone who does martial arts, that punch is basically impossible. That guy would fall over the second it was done.
That doesn't mean it's impossible, it just means the guy can't fight
If you've ever seen guys fighting who aren't trained, there's an awful lot of falling over involved - but if he's meant to know what he's doing listen to Thanqol.

If you go back through Thanqol's draw thread myself and others have linked to some stuff for drawing proportions and poses which will hopefully help.

The biggest thing I'm noticing from all your pictures are:

- Some general proportion issues with the figures, mostly small hands and heads (my own personal foible as well).

- Stiffness/flatness in composition. For instance your Spacescape picture has everybody in an almost direct line. In fact the second from left figure (waving guy) has both his feet in line, and would have to have just walked through arms-behind-back guy to get where he is now. Unless he's doing some kind of sideways moonwalk ,which would be pretty cool as they are in space and would explain the other's expressions

- The ruled bits look really... mechanical(?) compared to the other bits. In your earlier pic of the cargo container there is a very obvious contrast in the free drawn and ruled bits.
I'd attribute this to line weight mostly, check out the Art Upgrade thread for some exercises on that stuff.

- Everyone is wearing turn-ups.

Now, aside from the pants, these things are easy fixes with practice (which you've clearly got). For example if the perspective of the spacescape was rotated you'd be forced to change the positioning and poses of the figures relative to each other to fit them in.