Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
[Mountainside - Dragon's Cave]

((... Okay, maybe I ought to mention just about now what 'godmoding' is. I don't know if you've come across that before, so I'll just say it quickly. If your character does anything that directly affects another character, then they have to only 'attempt' it, giving the other person a chance to do something.
i.e. It should be somewhere along the lines of: he attempts to catch her by the wrists; attempts to use that grip to twist her around, etc.

However, that said, she's a pretty weak girl who probably wouldn't have put up a defense anyways, so I'll let this happen as it most likely would have either way. However for future reference, please don't godmode my characters. ))

She doesn't want to go stepping back into the dragon, so instead stumbles. But before she can fall Draaxar's spiked tail whips out to quickly catch her. She screams as the scales burn her, tightening and lifting her off the ground. She continues to scream as he pulls her back and away from Saer, at least until the tip of his tail covers her mouth, at which point she convulses and writhes, trying to escape before she's burnt to a crisp by his heat.

Draaxar puts his giant nose right up against Saer, almost touching him. The dragon's bright red eyes, so much like Nixa's, examine the demon, unblinking. And he hasn't even risen yet from the lying down sleeping pose he was in before. He waits for Saer to speak, holding the young lady high off the ground, and having all the time in the world to wait for the demon to explain his reasons for coming.
((No moding intended -I hate it too. Figured since she was a minor/nameless character it would be ok.))

[Mountainside - Dragon Cave]

Saer gave a low whistle as Draaxar pulled up so close to him, though there was no fear in his expression. He crossed his arms and leaned back a bit, but didn’t take a step back as he looked up at the dragon’s eyes. “Big one, aren’t you?” His arms, he kept crossed to keep from reaching out and touching that lovely heat emanating from the dragon’s hide. The sensation was healing, wonderful. Almost like being back in the Hells. Though nothing could quite compare with that.

The demon tipped his head gently to the side as he examined those red eyes, along the curve of the horns, the gaping maw. “I’m here on Nixa’s behalf.”