[Mountainside - dragon cave]

Heh, amusing first answer. Draaxar probably wouldn't have eaten him anyways though. Hmm... What was Vivilandra's soul worth? Not very much as he was going to release it soon anyways, but now that he knows he's giving it to someone who may permanently keep it, he doesn't feel inclined to do so. He gives the human another soft gaze.

First, I need a new apprentice. Second, well, he's not sure Saer won't hurt her. This was more important to him than Saer probably realizes. Draaxar is not an evil dragon, just incredibly misunderstood. His apprentices lead fairly interesting, safe lives and learn incredible wonders from him that they couldn't learn anywhere else. His 'guests' were taken for company for him and then eaten only after they'd died. He may enjoy the taste more than he'd like, but he never purposely meant to kill them.

Draaxar's more of a gentle soul than anything else. After a few moments he speaks again. Second, you will tell me exactly what you plan to do with her before I decide.