Gillivane:

Gillivane takes a long look at the halfling woman while straightening her back. A simple clerk calling her 'dear'? What did these mages teach their servants in these parts? She decides that this shall not stand, not in the least. Turning her arrogance up to eleven, she raises herself a bit to look down on the hin, thumping her staff onto the ground, once.

"I am Magistrix Gillivane Silverstaff, Carrier of the Robe of Calling, woven by Ivengard of the Fey, Mistress of Angels and Infernals alike, traveller trough the fabric of space, loremistress of things both arcane and planar, Confounder of the Urk Army of Warchief Thundertusk and Slayer of the Dragon Charalax. For short, Magistrix Silverstaff will surfice. Dear... will not.

Now, I require of you to tell the head of the school of conjuration that I ask for a bit of his time in the later afternoon, if it is feasible, for exchange of knowledge arcane, and I require the usage of your library mundanus, to be more specific, the geographic knowledge you have collected."