Gillivane:

A cousin? Nevermind that, these Halflings all seemed to be related. Following her, she gives a curt nod to the halfling girl, polite, but without apology. A bit of fear didn't hurt, did it. The stern look of the halfling woman doesn't elict from her much of a response, either. It was not like she had thrown her trough the room with telekinesis, right?

"I hope that my words will change her demeanour, or she might anger someone who doesn't retort only with words.

Greetings, Maga. I am sure you overheard my introduction, though I am not sure how I should address you. But if you did not, Magistrix Gillivane Silverstaff. I am asking for your knowledge, or a quick look into one of your volumes, to obtain the location of a city. Additionally, I have obtained a few books from that dragon, mostly about enchantment, not my forte. I could lend you to them, for safe keeping, although you are free to peruse them at your leisure. If wish, you could see this as a payment for your knowledge, although I like to think that wizards tend to cooperate in most things."