1. - Top - End - #866
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Iskandar's Travels in Minecraft: The LP and the MP Server Thread MKII

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    With the advent of solar arrays, replacing the reactor with solar panels then using the reactor space as a distribution center may work.
    Somwhat ahead of you there. I put down the cable from the light power line again and upgraded the housing power grid to MFEs with LV transformers to Batboxes in the basements. So everything now runs off of the solar array currently (4x MV Solar Arrays at 64 EU/t a piece). I suspect we can free the spot the current reactor is standing on up (above ground. Underground will still be the box room, where the light net splits from the housing net.) for more housing or a different project entirely.

...man, high time for the overhaul of the luminators that was mentioned in the IC2 forum. (Specifically, disable the internal storage, so they wont flicker and we can turn them off during the day for that extra bit of power saving and elegance.)
    Last edited by Domochevsky; 2012-02-07 at 05:45 PM.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)