Day 12:

The man gasped as the “Medicine Man” once again entered his abode. “What do you want now? You’ve done as much as you can. In fact, I think you’ve only made it worse. Why have you done this to me?”
“Simple. You were our greatest enemy. I’ve slowly been poisoning you, sapping your strength. You will die soon. I just wanted to check up on you to see if it had hit yet.”
“You… damned…”
“Perhaps. But that is not my chief concern.” He wiped his hands on his cloak, and left, the man in the bed groaning after him.

Spoiler
Show
Tydude finally succumbed to his poisoning.

He had another trip to make, down to the bakery. Odds and Ends, it was called. He had always figured that it sounded more like a pawn shop, but it wasn’t his place. A few quick touches, and it had been easy to take care of the pastries.
“Hey… Jim… This tastes funny.”
“Funny? As in a good thing? Good funny?”
“No… It’s… almost like…” He suddenly clasped his throat and fell to the ground.
“Ah. So, it’s done, then.” The man had appeared suddenly, unknown until he had spoken.
“Who are you? What is your business here?”
“Oh, just trying to show you what was meant by… ‘Let them eat cake.’” He grabbed one of the cakes off of the shelf, tossing it into the man’s face. The baker’s mouth had been opened, so some of it got in. He tried to wipe it off and spit it out, but it was too late. This poison was fast-acting.
The man wiped his hands on his cloak a final time, and left the bakery.

Spoiler
Show
Oddity was Poisoned.

She was alone. It was late, and she had been stirring her pot. What was there left to do? Nothing. She knew it was all over. It had to be. The time had come. Shame she had never beaten her rival. But what could she do? She only had so many powers. Unfortunately for her, future sight was not one of them. She hadn’t noticed that a man had been looming over her, ominously. Fortunately, quick reactions were one of her specialties. Unfortunately, physical strength was not. The man had barely moved, picking up a table and throwing it into her as she fled. She was pinned to the ground, and quickly fell unconscious.

Spoiler
Show
razovor was taken care of.

The man had a mischievous glint in his eye as he wandered into the church. He knew what he had come for. The meddlesome priest did not. The large man hefted his bulk towards the newcomer, smiling warmly.
“What can I do for you, my son?”
The man knew all too well how to act. “Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.”
“What have you done, my child?”
“I’ve been picking pockets for years. I’m afraid there’s nothing else to say.”
“Then you have come to the right place. You are forgiven, my son.”
“I’m afraid… there’s one other thing… for which I won’t be forgiven.”
The priest’s brow furrowed, and he hesitated. “What is it, my son?”
The man had already whipped out a blade, and stabbed the holy man. “I’m afraid you’ve fallen onto my blade.”

Spoiler
Show
VA_Beds was killed.

The man in black armor chuckled. He had killed the King, gotten rid of the Heir, the foolish Grave-Maker, everyone. That fool Stanicrum was finished. It had all gone according to plan, all according to plan. Everyone who had stood in his way was gone, gone! Sir Maston had been exiled, that was the first part of the plan. The man had been too dangerous. Getting rid of him was the first thing, the first thing that led to this point. Now, he only had to make his way to the High Chancellor’s room. It was so close. He whistled, as he always had before. He crept along the hall… slipped past the last guards… opened the door…
There lay the High Chancellor, still sick, seemingly from the King’s death. “Such loyalty,” the man thought, as the Chancellor sat bolt upright. “Pah.”
The Chancellor eyed the man carefully, eyes sparkling thoughtfully. “I should have known it was you. I never suspected. But it was you, the whole time.”
“Yes. It was.”
“You’ve come to kill me, then? Just as you did Sir Eloise? Stanicrum?”
“No. No, it is not that simple.” He stood at a window, back to the Chancellor. He pointed to a small shop, and said, “My ally has just killed the baker. This same ally has been poisoning one of your knights for days. The knight finally gave in this afternoon, after a final check-up.” He waved a hand across the expanse, casually glancing at the forest. “Another ally has taken out the witch. Funny, you didn’t know she was out there, did you?” He then pointed at the church, as if in triumph. “My third ally has killed your beloved priest.”
“And I am to meet my end, now? With you to take over?”
“No. No, you are much to useful. I’ve seen what you are capable of. You are intelligent. Very much so. Almost as much as myself. You are capable of manipulation, but also compassion. You are a great tactician, and a good leader. Now, I know you will never learn to respect me, and I admire that. But, no matter what happens to me, you will have to serve as my advisor, just as you have for your beloved king. How’s that for punishment?”
“You are a cruel man. Sir… nay, King Myral.”

Spoiler
Show
GnomeGninjas was spared by Sir Myral. (In-game, he was lynched)

The man stood alone on the hill. He had escaped the castle after his father’s death, taken under the wing of the man who had just killed the priest. He had learned the ways of the thief, and knew when to keep his mouth shut. He hated it. He looked on the castle, and knew, one day soon, he would return. He would have his vengeance against that evil Sir Myral, and his cronies. They would pay. For killing his father.

Spoiler
Show
The Heir has sworn to return and reclaim his Kingdom.

The man rose, grumbling. He hadn’t moved in days. All part of his training. After his exile, he had sworn revenge. He had taken the lives of four of his enemies. One remained, but it was not to be. He would have his revenge next time. He wiped dirt off of his scratched armor, still wearing it after he had been kicked out of the kingdom. He walked slowly, injured. He had faked his death in front of Stanicrum, the men in the carriage having been the bandits he had “employed.” They had done too well, and it had actually hurt him. As such, he spoke a word with each step. “You’ll see… You’ll all see… I’ll be back. Don’t think you can get rid of me. I’m always here. I’ll always be. Sir Maston. The Scourge of Koreg. And don’t forget it!”

Spoiler
Show
Sir Maston failed to kill his last target, The Poisoner. He almost had his victory.

Spoiler
Show
{table=head]#|Player|Killed?|Role
01|Internet Flea|Killed Night 2|Town-The Inquisitor
02|The Grimmace|Lynched Day 5|Wolf-The Hunter WON
03|Xanmyral|Survived|Wolf-The Inquisitor WON
04|Ramsus|Lynched Day 7|Wolf-The Assailant WON
05|usourselves&we|Killed Night 11|Town-The Grave-Maker
06|Tydude|Survived, Kinda|Town-The Retributor
07|billtodamax|Killed Night 1|Town-The Minstrel
08|bladescape|Survived|Wolf-The Poisoner WON
09|cd4|Killed Night 5|Town-The Protector
10|GnomeGninjas|Lynched Day 12|Town-The Advisor
11|Super dark33|Killed Night 10|Neutral-The Arbitrator
12|flabort|Killed Night 8|Town-The Heir
13|Gray Mage|Lynched Day 11|Town-The Town Drunk
14|calar|Killed Night 6|Town-The Visionary
15|Zar Peter|Killed Night 8|Town-The Baron
16|RuneboundShade|Killed Night 4|Wolf-The Turncoat WON
17|Julian84|Lynched Day 1|Wolf-The Usurper WON
18|razovor|Survived, to an extent|Town-The Witch
19|Eguzki|Killed Night 7|Town-The King
20|Eternis|Lynched Day 2|Town-The Valiant
21|Orangeban|Lynched Day 8|Town-The Marquis
22|Istari|Killed Night 3|Town-The Executioner
23|Onime-no-Enishi|Killed Day 4|Town-The Archmage
24|Murska|Lynched Day 3|Town-The Tarot Reader
25|Saposhiente|Survived|Wolf-The Pickpocket WON
26|52.5 Lemons Ur-Quan|Survived|Wolf-The Vindictive WON
27|VA_Beds|Survived, Kinda|Town-The Priest
28|Rosencrance|Lynched Day 10|Town-The Jester
29|Hipen3 Oddity|Survived, Sorta|Town-The Confectioner
30|Fleeing Coward|Killed Night 4|Town-The Taste-Tester
[/table]

Understanding Roles:
Spoiler
Show
Note that some of the stuff in my QT is inaccurate. This is accurate.

The Inquisitor: Alignment Scrier.
The Hunter: Devil, role scrier. Put into contact with scried wolves. Scries Usurper, Turncoat, and Infiltrator accurately.
The Infiltrator: Fake mason, scried as good by most seers.
The Assailant: Night killer. Passes to a known wolf (if applicable) if killed.
The Grave-Maker: Learns the roles of lynched players. Gets Usurper and Infiltrator accurately.
The Retributor :Much like the DOB, he picks a target who dies when he does.
The Minstrel: Chance that he will “empower” a target’s night action. There’s… kinda a list in my QT. I didn’t have to worry about it when bill died the first night.
The Poisoner: Wolf. His target can’t vote the next day or use a night action the next night. Can’t target the same person twice within three days.
The Protector: Baner. Could target self.
The Advisor: Mason.
The Arbitrator: Neutral, with five targets. The Inquisitor, The Poisoner, The Protector, The Poisoner, and The Baron. Each night, he had a role scry. If he found one of his targets, they died the following night.
The Heir: Marked a target each night, blah. It’s on the front page.
The Town Drunk: Wildcard scrier. Received scries in the form of colored animals. “Warm” colors implied wolfishness, “cool” colors were town. Indigo was the Mason color, although, in retrospect, Town Drunk probably should have scried The Infiltrator as a wolf. First letter of the animal’s name matched the first letter of their role’s name.
The Visionary: Standard martyr role, learned who dies each night, and is asked if they wish to save them. Could not, however, save an Arbitrator target.
The Baron: Mason.
The Turncoat: Poorly conceived Junior Witch. Had a 50% bane each night, could target themselves. Lulled RBS into a false sense of security. After switching, had a 50% void instead.
The Usurper: Same as first post. Gained the “Charisma” ability, which drew a target’s ability to The Usurper. Didn’t see any use.
The Witch: Had three potions. Blue was a vote-block, Red was a bane, Green was a void.
The King: Same as the front page, he has an alignment scry each night.
The Valiant: Picks a target each night and learns which roles target that player for that night.
The Marquis: Mason.
The Executioner: Chooses lynch target if no majority is reached.
The Archmage: Could scry a dead person every other night. Less accuracy the longer the person has been dead. Didn’t actually figure out rules for that, to be perfectly honest. I was never happy with this role.
The Tarot Reader: Had a role scry each night.
The Pickpocket: Stole a target’s power every other night. Used that power the following night.
The Vindictive: Silencer. Had the ability to kill the Heir if they targeted them.
The Priest: Day-Baner. Next time, definitely won’t be able to bane themselves every time.
The Jester: Fool role scrier. Always scries Infiltrator, Turncoat, and Usurper accurately.
The Confectioner: Had three items, like The Witch. Tarts had a chance to empower an ability. Cakes were banes. Muffins are vote-blocks.
The Taste-Tester: Demi-baner. Could prevent a target from being poisoned, silenced, or otherwise. If, however, the person was to be killed, the Taste-Tester would die instead.

My QT has an in-depth guide to narrations, and links to all the other QTs.